We are delighted to tentatively announce our 2019 Living With Kidney Cancer days.
We are planning to host eight Living With Kidney Cancer days around the UK in 2019. These days are designed to be relaxed, informal and offer you the opportunity to become more informed through presentations from health professionals on a variety of topics relevant to your condition. These will include surgery options, oncological treatments, dealing with side-effects as well as the opportunity to meet with, and share your experiences with, other patients and their loved ones.
Once confirmed and available you can view the agenda for a specific day, click the link below for the day you wish to attend. A PDF of the agenda (when available) will open when you click the corresponding link below your selected venue. You can then view and close or download the agenda to keep.
All Living With Kidney Cancer Days are free to attend, lunch and refreshments are provided and reasonable travel expenses may be available. Please contact us for more information before committing to any travel plans. If you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, any allergies etc.) please let us know at the time of booking your ticket.
Once the location has been confirmed you will be able to book your place by clicking on the ‘BOOK TICKETS FOR…’ date you would like to attend and a link will open link. ALL DAYS ARE FREE TO ATTEND.
Living With Kidney Cancer days for 2019:
Plymouth – Thursday February 7th – The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth, PL1 2HJ
Newcastle – April (TBC)
Maidstone – June – (TBC)
Aberdeen – June – (TBC)
Birmingham – September – (TBC)
Bristol – October – (TBC)
Manchester – November – (TBC)
Glasgow – November – (TBC)
PAST Living With Kidney Cancer days 2018
London: 7th June 11:45am – 15:00pm – Keats House, Keats Grove, Hampstead, London, NW3 2RR
- Click for London Agenda RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LONDON ATTENDEES:
“As always, come away feeling more informed, positive and not alone in this journey.”
Rose Killick, London 2018
- “They gave me information that the hospital didn’t!”
John Taylor, London 2018
Exeter: 11th July 9:45am – 15:30-2pm Buckerall Lodge –Topsham Road, Exeter EX2 4SQ
Click for Exeter Agenda RECOMMENDATIONS FROM EXETER ATTENDEES:
- “Very comprehensive informative presentations”
Ian Pring, Exeter 2018
- “An excellent, informative day which would help all renal cancer patients (and professionals)”
Stephen Driscoll, Exeter 2018
Aberdeen: 30th August 9.45am- 15.30pm DoubleTree by Hilton, Aberdeen City Centre AB24 5EF
Click for Aberdeen Agenda (Subject to change)
Birmingham: 13th September 9:45am -15:00pm Novotel Birmingham Centre hotel, 70 Broad Street, Birmingham
Click for Birmingham Agenda (Subject to change) RECOMMENDATIONS FROM BIRMINGHAM ATTENDEES:
- “The information day has helped me realise that I am not alone and that there are people positively dealing with the same issues as me.”
Nathan Kennedy, Brighton 2018
- “The most informative point of the process I have had far more than the NHS.”
Anonymous, Brighton 2018
Brighton: 17th October 9:45 – 3:00 The American Express Community Stadium Village Way, Brighton BN1 9BL
Click for Brighton Agenda (Subject to change) RECOMMENDATIONS FROM BRIGHTON ATTENDEES:
- “Kidney Cancer UK is such an amazing charity and today has been so beneficial due to the information and presentations given.”
Peter Wynn, Brighton 2018
- ‘Great help gave me better understanding of kidney cancer.’
John Mence, Brighton 2018
Stirling: 7th November 9.45am- 15.30pm Colessio Hotel Stirling FK8 1DX
Manchester: 22nd November , 9:45am – 15:00pm The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
Click for Manchester Agenda RECOMMENDATIONS FROM MANCHESTER ATTENDEES:
- “Very helpful and illuminating day.”
Jeffrey Wynn Davies, Manchester 2018
- “A very informative day, and it is good to meet and talk to other people who also have this illness.”
Carol Ives, Manchester 2018
- “Bringing people together in similar situations helps widen support and understanding.”
Ross Mallett, Manchester 2018
These are the pending towns for our Living With Kidney Cancer days 2019.
*All details are correct at time of publication and all agendas are subject to change without notice.
These days are supported by unrestricted educational grants from: