Your basket is currently empty!
Volunteer for Us
No matter what your skill, or how much time you can offer, being a volunteer with Kidney Cancer UK and Kidney Cancer Scotland is an easy way to really make a difference and a great way to meet like-minded people who want to make a difference in your local area. From fundraising activities to helping to raise awareness in your local area, there is a place for you.
Here are some ways you could help us:
- Share your story – If you are a kidney cancer patient, carer or family member you may wish to share your experiences to help others.
- Activity in the community – Increase awareness by distributing information materials and promoting campaigns in your local area. This helps to raise the profile of the charity.
- Become a spokesperson – Join us to speak at industry and charity lead events.
- Plan an event – Organise fundraising events in your local area or on social media.
- You might like to help with further support and become a community collector or charity ambassador.
Or if you are a patient, carer or their families you could join our Patient Community Council and help us provide better services for you and others. For more information see here
Volunteer For Us
If you’d like to volunteer for Kidney Cancer UK please fill out the form below.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
0800 002 9002