Help us to help others through Fundraising and Donations
Your support makes a significant difference to the lives of people with kidney cancer, as we do not receive government funding to carry out our vital work. Every pound you donate and every minute of your time makes a difference to people with, or affected by, kidney cancer. Whether you make a one-off gift, become a regular giver or a corporate supporter, or you would like to take part in an event, you are joining our fight against kidney cancer.
If you would like to make a personal donation please look at our donate page which will show you how to do this; either as a one-off or a regular gift. If you are a UK taxpayer remember that you can help us even more by gift aiding your donation. At no cost to you, we will receive an additional 25p from the Government for every pound you give us.
You can also donate via Just Giving below:
Fundraise and organise your own fundraising event
Please contact Fundraising by email or on 01223 870008 for more information about how we can support you with your fundraising efforts. From fundraising ideas to support and advice, we have everything you need to get started!
If you are not sure what you want to do, we have lots of quick and easy ideas, as well as fun things you can do at work or with friends:
- We all have bad habits we would rather not have. Why not turn them into happy habits? And with an added bit of fundraising, you’ll have that extra incentive to make your new habit stick
- Be Active – whether you want to organise a long walk with friends and family, get sponsored for climbing a mountain, or sign up for the Great Wall of China trek; visit Discover Adventure to take a look at the array of trips you could take part in to support us.
- Fundraise with friends – you could hold a quiz night, a themed party, or ask your friends over for an evening of pampering. Perhaps a local beautician would donate their time to do manicures and massages and your friends could make a donation to Kidney Cancer UK in return.
- Get your colleagues at work involved – hold a cake sale during a coffee or tea break or donate a day’s wage and ask your employer to match your donation.
- For more event ideas please click here.
After completing an event or fundraising activity, there are many ways to send in your donations.
No matter what you decide to do, we can help you make your fundraising event a success. Please email us the details of your fundraising event and we will get back to you.
Take part in one of our events
Whether you are sporty, leisurely, fun-loving or quiet-seeking, we have a varied and comprehensive programme of activities. From gentle walking to running a marathon, cooking curry to baking a biscuit, you can find an event to suit you. For events in your area and for more information, please click here.
Share your cancer experience
Tell us about your experience as someone who has had kidney cancer, or who knows what it’s like to live and care for someone with the condition. Your kidney cancer journey can help us inform and inspire others.
You can get in touch by calling 0300 111 0143 or by email.
Kidney Cancer UK welcomes donations from individuals, organisations and companies, including pharmaceutical companies. Kidney Cancer UK only accepts funds that are unrestricted and not designated for a narrowly defined purpose