Your basket is currently empty!
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Categories: Bake a Biscuit
- 4 1/2oz caster sugar
- 5 1/2 oz lurpak
- 1 1/2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 5 1/4 oz self raising flou
- 3 3/4 oz oats
- You can add sultanas, raisins or dried cranberries – just add as many as you want to.
- Heat oven to 180C/fan or 160/gas
- Cream together sugar butter and syrup, add flour, oats and fruit and mix
- Form into a ball cut into 4 and roll each piece into a sausage cut into 6 pieces roll into a ball
- place on a baking tray and squash lightly with a fork
- Cook for 10-12 mins place on a wire rack to cool