We are excited to have teamed up with a local business that makes handcrafted candles.
All profits of the sale of the candles will go to Kidney Cancer UK
Price includes postage
Candles arrive gift wrapped, if you would like us to add a personal greeting please do let us have the details when ordering in the notes section, there is no additional charge for this service.
We normally try to deliver your order within 4 working days but as all of our candles are handcrafted it might take up to 14 working days to deliver and subject to stock availability.
Height: 17 cm
Diameter: 6 cm
Burning time: 45 hr
Weight: 405 g
Plant-based wax, Paraffin wax
Lighting your candles safely
The Do’s and Dont’s
- Store in a cool location
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface. Be especially careful with night lights and tea lights, which get hot enough to melt the plastic. TVs are not fire-resistant objects
- Put them in a proper holder. Candles need to be held firmly upright by the holder so they won’t fall over. The holder needs to be stable too, so it won’t fall over either
- Position them away from curtains. Don’t put candles near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture. And keep them out of draughts
- Don’t put them under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle. If you put it under a shelf or other surface then it can burn the surface. Make sure there are at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep clothes and hair away from the flame. If there’s any chance you could lean across a candle and forget it’s there, put it somewhere else. You don’t want to set fire to your clothes or your hair
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move them when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them. Also, don’t let anything fall into the hot wax like match sticks
- Don’t leave them burning. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out. It’s safer than blowing them, which can send sparks and hot wax flying
- Double-check they’re out. Candles that have been put out can go on smouldering and start a fire. Make sure they’re completely out.
01 Blue Flowers, 02 Purple Pattern, 03 Yoga Tree & Roots, 04 Yoga Tree, 05 Pink Standing Yoga Pose, 06 Yoga Sun Pose, 07 Purple Sitting Yoga, 08 Small Yoga People Tree, 09 Yoga & Birds, 10 Green Sitting Yoga, 11 Pink flowers, 12 Yellow Flowers, 13 Purple Flowers, Horse Candle, 14 blue patterns, 15 mosaic pattern, 16 Autumn Leaves, 17 Autumn Tree, 18 Autumn leaf