Please check back in due course for details of our upcoming Professionals Project.
This New On-line Course for recently qualified GP’s and hospital registrars will provide them with a further insight into the treatment of kidney cancer patients.
The Patients and Professionals Project Aims To:
- increase awareness of kidney cancer amongst medical and health professionals
- contribute to the knowledge and understanding of kidney cancer amongst medical and health professionals, patients and their families and the general public
- raise the rates of early diagnosis
- improve the care of and for patients with kidney cancer
- help alleviate concerns and fears of patients and their families
- improve the outcome for patients with kidney cancer