We are delighted to offer our popular online support sessions to patients and their families across the UK on a weekly basis.
Join us on your laptop, iPad or mobile phone via our Zoom Link and bring a drink, cake and your usual helpful chat so that others can learn from your experiences.
All events will be held on Zoom. We understand that setting this up can seem daunting for some, so get in touch and we can guide you through the simple process.
Please note; There is a limit of 10 people per session, however if we receive a high demand extra sessions will be added.
Upcoming Dates for you:-
- 1st Wednesday of each month, 11am or 7:30pm – focus for partners, carers and family members
- Fortnightly, 11am – noon – focus for patients with localised kidney cancer – just diagnosed, waiting for or recovering from surgery or under surveillance.
- 4th Wednesday of each month, 12-1pm – focus for metastatic patients
- Tues 7-8pm or Thurs 2-3pm – this session will alternate each week – for patients and families in Scotland
- Group for localised kidney cancer patients
May 25, 19:30
Jun 8, 11:00
Jun 22, 19:30
Jul 6, 11:00
Jul 20, 19:30
Aug 3, 11:00
Aug 17, 19:30
Aug 31, 11:00
- Group for metastatic patients
June 22, 11:00
July 27, 11:00
- Group exclusively for Carer’s
July 6, 13:00
August 3, 13:00
September 7, 19:30
Some of our Face to Face Support Groups have moved to Zoom, please find details here
If you would like to access these sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the web form below to register: