Following the success of last year’s event we are thrilled to announce our second annual Virtual Christmas Raffle!
We have some incredible cash prizes on offer, enter for your chance to win while also supporting our services into the causes, early diagnosis, and treatments of kidney cancer. Our prize winnings are as follows –
First Prize – £1000
Second Prize – £500
Third Prize – £200
Our Virtual Christmas raffle offers a win-win situation. Along with the chance of winning £1000, you can also take comfort in the knowledge that you’ll be making a difference to kidney cancer patient’s lives through your purchase. Virtual tickets are £5 each, enter for the chance to win one of our cash prizes, just in time for Christmas!
If you would like more than one entry, please change the amount of tickets as required when placing your order in our shop.
Tickets are £5 each, all virtual ticket numbers are generated in sequence and will be emailed to you after payment.
Click the button below to purchase your tickets from our online shop.
Winners will be drawn on Monday 20th December at midday live on our Facebook page.
Thank you for your support, and we wish you all good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Entry closes on Friday 17th December 2021 at midnight, and the independent randomly generated draw will take place Monday 20th of December 2021 at midday.
- Winners will be notified via email on the day of the draw.
- The list of winning entries will be made available on our social media platforms, website, in print (on request) or by calling 01223 870008
- Virtual tickets may be purchased by calling 01223 870008
- The maximum number of virtual tickets purchased by one individual is 100, if you would like to purchase more please contact us on 01223 870008
- By purchasing a virtual ticket you agree to the full terms and conditions.
- To lodge any form of complaint, in the first instance please call our supporter team on 01223 870008
- All profits from our Virtual Christmas Raffle will be used to fund services and research into the causes, early diagnosis, and treatments of kidney cancer
The Kidney Cancer UK Virtual Christmas Raffle is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005, under Operating License Number SL0391