We are very pleased to announce our first Virtual Christmas Raffle to help us support research into the causes, early diagnosis and treatments of kidney cancer.
What you could win:
First Prize £700
Second Prize £200
Third Prize £100
Our Virtual Christmas raffle offers a win-win situation. Along with the chance of winning £700, you can also take comfort in the knowledge that you’ll be making a difference to kidney cancer patient’s lives through your purchase. Virtual tickets are £2 each and you could find yourself with a surprise cash prize – and just in time for Christmas.
£2 per entry (all virtual tickets are randomly generated and will be emailed to you after payment)
If you would like more than one entry, please change the amount of tickets as required.
Thank you for your support & Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Entry closes on 18th December 2020 and the independently randomly generated draw will take place 21st December 2020.
- Winners will be notified via email on the day of the draw.
- The list of winning entries will be made available on our website seven-days after the final draw, in print (on request) or by calling 01223 870008
- Virtual tickets may be purchased by calling 01223 870008
- The maximum number of virtual tickets purchased by one individual is 100, if you would like to purchase more please contact us on 01223 870008
- By purchasing a virtual ticket you agree to the full terms and conditions.
- To lodge any form of complaint, in the first instance please call our supporter team on 01223 870008
- All profits from our Virtual Christmas Raffle will be used to fund research into the causes, early diagnosis and treatments of kidney cancer
The Kidney Cancer UK Virtual Christmas Raffle is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005, under Operating License Number SL0391