Your basket is currently empty!
NICE recruiting committee members for kidney cancer guideline
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) is recruiting members for the committee that will develop its ‘Kidney Cancer’ guideline.
Following its scoping workshop on July 25th in which Kidney Cancer UK Patient Trustee Geraldine Fox took part, NICE is looking for the following professional members to join the guideline committee:
- Advanced clinical practitioner or clinical nurse consultant
- Cancer nurse specialist (urology)
- Cancer nurse specialist (oncology)
- Clinical geneticist
- Clinical oncologist (with renal specific expertise in SABR)
- Clinical oncologist (general oncology expertise beyond tertiary care)
- Clinical psychologist
- Diagnostic radiologist
- Interventional radiologist
- Medical oncologist
- Oncology pharmacist
- Palliative care consultant
- Therapeutic or diagnostic radiographer
- Urological Surgeon
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 11th September 2023.
Further information is available on the NICE website.