Your basket is currently empty!
Giving Tuesday is an international movement created to support charities through donating, volunteering and other forms of charitable giving. It’s a day to give back by supporting a cause close to your heart, doing something good for your community or helping someone in need.
2020 has been an unprecedented year for everyone, the pandemic has had a significant impact on our income and the way we operate. Despite this, we at the charity have shown incredible resilience to ensure we provide uninterrupted services to kidney cancer patients
across the country.
We are asking you to join the campaign, help us and give something this Giving Tuesday.
Here is how you can help;
- ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ our post’s with others on social media, by doing this you’ll help us raise awareness of kidney cancer to the wider public.
- Why not volunteer with us – click here to find out how
- Participate in our charity events.
- Set up your own crowd fundraising page, and encourage others to make a donation.
- Set up a regular giving payment – click here to find out how
- Make a single donation – click here to donate now