Your basket is currently empty!
MRCC (Metastic Renal Cell Carcinoma) study to understand the patient’s experiences, opinions and feelings regarding the condition and its treatment
Gillian Kenny (GKA) is an independent market research agency and has been conducting market research in the medical sector for over 20 years. GKA strictly adheres to market research codes of conduct, including the BHBIA (endorsed by the ABPI) and the Market Research Society.
You can find out more about them here.
Subject and purpose of MR study:
GKA is currently looking for MRCC patients to take part in a study in order to establish the following:
• To obtain an understanding of what the experience has been like for the patient, including any perspective they have gained over time and advice for managing especially difficult days.
• Understanding a patient’s support system and the support available to them.
• To understand the patient’s experiences, opinions and feelings regarding the condition and its treatment.
What will the results of the research be used for?
• Our client would like to learn more about MRCC patient experiences as it relates to their disease.
• We want to hear their stories that we hope will make it possible for us to design educational materials and products that are best suited to this target patient group’s needs.
Methodology & Approach:
Please note, we would also invite you to complete a 30 minute home work task prior to your interview. The amount of time you contribute to this homework task that you feel is appropriate and this time is not limiting.
Location: In your home Duration: 60 minutes
Date: At a date convenient to you Start Time: At a time convenient to you
Type: BACS/Cheque to you or a charity of your choice
Amount for Telephone Interview: £60
Amount for Homework Task: £40
For more information please contact April Heath via email on Aprilheath@gilliankenny.com or phone her on 01242 240899.